EKI-Vibre offers you different practices that share the same purpose, self rebalancing and relaxation.
Each one has its own advantages and usage.
They are in no way a substitute for conventional medicine.
- Japanese Vibrations (Also called non-verbale relaxation): deep meditative relaxation, induced by body vibrations from the feet to head;
- Tibetan Bowls (also called Singing Bowls) : meditative relaxation by the sound of bowls (and chimes or gongs) / action on chakras & aura as well;
- Tuning Forks: action on acupuncture points, organes, membranes, chakra, aura depending on the used frequency and the technique.
- Familial Shiatsu: make energy flow through the meridians to act on the related organs;
- Foot Reflexology:
Action on all organs from the terminal nerve endings on the feet;
- Katsugen Undo, the regenerating movement: let the body retune and rebalance itself;
- Yuki: when the energy transfer activates self-balance.